Tauwhare School is a decile 9 school with a roll of just under 170 pupils. It is located in between, Hamilton, Cambridge and Morrinsville in the Waikato District.
TAUWHARE SCHOOL– is a small rural country school, who unlike the big city schools, are able to carry on the fine farming tradition of hosting CALF CLUB DAY. This year’s calf club day is to be held on Friday 14th October 2016. Each child is given the amazing opportunity to hand rear a lamb, calf or kid to bring along for judging!
There is definitely no “I” in Team at Tauwhare School! – all of their 7 classes have contributed to reaching the Million Club in Skoolbo, with only 170 pupils, this is probably one of our highest / per head achieving schools! – WOW!
Tauwhare has had 20 Super Champs (Individuals who have answered over 10,000 questions), an amazing 13,109 Personal Bests and an average improvement rate of 33.6%.
GO TAUWHARE SCHOOL GO!!
Papamoa Primary School is a decile 6 state school with a roll of around 500. It is located near the beautiful Papamoa beach in the Bay of Plenty district.
Papamoa Primary achieved this very impressive milestone with the help of 9 Super Champs (Individuals who have answered over 10,000 questions), an amazing 13,122 Personal Bests and an average improvement rate of 29.4%. They are certainly living up to their vision “Where every child ACHIEVES to the best of THEIR ability”
Papamoa Primary School has an awesome Student Council which provides opportunities for leadership and are involved with the “Cool Schools’ Mediation Programme” where children are trained as mediators.
Papamoa Primary takes part in the very cool “Kiwi Can” programme based on values and personal achievement. Kiwi Can is a life skills and values programme that all students attend once a week. The programme, teaches essential life skills and values like resilience, health, respect, integrity and manners. It aims to equip young New Zealanders with:
- A sense of self-worth and self-confidence
- The ability to take responsibility and be accountable for actions
- Valuable life skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude to the challenges of life
GO PAPAMOA PRIMARY SCHOOL GO!!
New Zealand Rugby, in partnership with Skoolbo, are proud to announce our brand new Ruggerland Kiwi All Stars app. Just like Skoolbo, Ruggerland is a fantastic and fun learning application that combines a unique blend of literacy, numeracy and language tasks designed to improve learning outcomes for children. You can use Ruggerland in tandem with Skoolbo to build an even more rounded and all-encompassing learning experience for your students!
Let’s take a look at some of the things you can find on Ruggerland:
- Learn Te Reo and Samoan! Ruggerland has been tailored to provide teachers with a convenient and effective outlet for including these important languages in lesson plans.
- Ruggerland is extremely effective when integrating Essential Spelling into the classroom, with the friendly and fun interface making sure that students are always kept interested, engaged and challenged to learn!
- Ruggerland has been built with some great rugby knowledge games, where kids will have their rugby knowledge put to the test and learn even more about New Zealand’s favourite pastime!
Ruggerland Kiwi All Stars provides short bursts of focused learning within a fun game environment. Kiwi Kids can track their progress as they move from the status of Little Ripper to Super Black!
Download Ruggerland as an excellent and FREE addition to the main Skoolbo app!